WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The person responsible for data processing is PROMISE SA (hereinafter, PROMISE with CIF: A58668583) The PROMISE contact data are the following:
– Postal address: Pol. Industrial de Ponent, Sant Galderic Street, 15, 08395, Sant Pol de Mar, Barcelona, Spain
– Telephone: 93 760 49 20
– Email: email@example.com
WHAT TYPE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES PROMISE COLLECT?
PROMISE may collect the following personal information of the users of the PROMISE website through the corresponding forms: name, email address, postal address, telephone number, date of birth, sex and credit card (PAN + CVV2 ) in compliance with PCI DSS standards or account number (provided by the client in case of return) when the user visits the WEB, registers, places an order online, contacts PROMISE or participates in promotions or surveys PROMISE
In addition, PROMISE collects all the information related to its navigation on the WEB and its interaction with the brand. All the personal data collected by PROMISE come from the interested party, with the exception of the contact information that can be provided to us by friends or relatives:
– For sending a gift voucher or other gift.
– To share the favorites stored on the WEB.
TO WHAT PURPOSE DO WE TREAT PERSONAL DATA?
The personal data of the interested party will be treated with the following purposes as they apply:
– Manage and develop the registration on the WEB. The registration will involve the creation of user navigation profiles on the WEB.
Said profiling consists of the use of the personal data of the client and of the information of his navigation such as the products seen or added to the basket, the sections of the WEB visited, the location to evaluate his preferences and / or personal interests with the objective to offer you the contents of the WEB, the offers, the services and the products appropriate to your profile.
– Manage and develop online shopping. We use the client’s personal information to process and deliver your order, inform you by email and / or SMS about the status of your order.
– Manage and send information about exclusive promotions, latest news and personalized information adapted to the profile, interests and needs of the interested party as a customer via email, SMS or postal mail. The sending of this information will involve the creation of user profiles consisting of using personal data, the history of your purchases if applicable, as well as navigation information on the WEB to evaluate certain aspects related to your personal preferences with the objective to offer you the commercial communications appropriate to your profile.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP THE DATA?
PROMISE will keep personal data only for the period of time that is reasonably necessary taking into account the needs to respond to issues that arise or solve problems, make improvements, activate their services and meet the requirements required by applicable law. This means that you can keep personal data for a reasonable period of time even after the interested party has stopped using the PROMISE services or has stopped using the WEB. After this period, personal data will be blocked from all PROMISE systems.
WHAT LEGITIMATES US TO TREAT DATA?
PROMISE has the following legitimate bases to be able to process personal data:
Execution of the contract
The legal basis of the treatment of the personal data of the interested party that is collected is the execution of the contract of sale. In this sense, the interested party is obliged to provide the data that are necessary for its execution. In case of not providing us with these data, it will not be possible to carry out the sale.
The management and issuance of the sales invoice is based on the legal obligation of PROMISE in its relationship with customers.
In relation to the following purposes, the legal basis for the treatment of the personal data of the interested party will be the consent of the same, if it has been provided:
– Management of the registry on the WEB.
– Management of sending information about exclusive promotions, latest news and personalized information adapted to the profile of the interested party.
– Response to the exercise of ARCO + rights, inquiries and claims by the interested party.
The withdrawal of the consent of these treatments by the interested party will not condition the execution of the contract of sale concluded between it and PROMISE.
In relation to the following purposes, the legal basis for the processing of the personal data of the interested party will be the legitimate interest of PROMISE:
– The creation of profiles by browsing the WEB by a user registered in the same, as well as all those users who have provided their data for any other purpose.
– Profiling to send information about exclusive promotions, latest news and personalized information adapted to the profile of the interested party.
– Sending satisfaction surveys on the products purchased or services used by PROMISE customers to request their opinion and improve them.
Our legitimate interest is to ensure that our website remains secure, as well as to help PROMISE understand the needs, expectations and level of user satisfaction and, therefore, improve services, products and brands. All these actions are carried out in order to improve the level of customer satisfaction and ensure a unique navigation and shopping experience.
WHAT RECIPIENTS CAN WE COMMUNICATE THE DATA?
The personal data of the interested party may be transferred / communicated to the following recipients:
– Companies of the PROMISE Group.
– Public Administrations and Organizations when required by fiscal, labor, Social Security or any other applicable regulations.
– Companies in charge of data processing, such as franchisees and suppliers that provide services to PROMISE (courier companies, communications sending companies, agencies, profiling companies, etc.).
International transfers of data may also take place in the headquarters of the previous assignments / communications for which PROMISE will use the Standard Contract Clauses adapted by the European Commission and the EU-US Privacy Shield. As a guarantee of those transfers made to countries that do not have a decision to adapt the European Commission. In any case, third parties with whom certain personal data are shared will have previously accredited the adoption of adequate technical and organizational measures for the correct protection of the same.
PROMISE does not sell customer data to third parties in any case.
HOW DOES PROTECTION PROMISE PERSONAL DATA?
The WEB uses information security techniques such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all with the aim of preventing unauthorized access to data and guaranteeing the confidentiality of data. To achieve these purposes, the user accepts that PROMISE obtains data for the purposes of the corresponding authentication of the access controls.
Additionally, any transaction made through the WEB is carried out through secure payment systems. Confidential payment data are transmitted directly and in encrypted form (SSL) to the corresponding entity. PROMISE states that it has adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data it treats, as well as to prevent its loss, alteration and / or access by unauthorized third parties.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO PERSONAL DATA?
You have the following rights that can be exercised through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org:
|Right of access||You have the right to obtain confirmation about whether PROMISE is treating personal data that concerns you, or not, as well as accessing the personal data that PROMISE has available to you.|
|Right of rectification||You have the right to request that PROMISE rectify personal data when they are inaccurate or that they are completed when they are incomplete. If you are registered in our WEB, it may be easier to correct them directly by modifying the profile.|
|Right to suppression / right to be forgotten||You can request that personal data be deleted when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.|
|Right of limitation||You have the right to request the limitation of the processing of the data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.|
|Portability right||You have the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit them to another party when the treatment is based on consent or a contract, and is carried out by automated means.|
|Right of opposition||You can object that the personal data are subject to a treatment based on the public or legitimate interest pursued by PROMISE, including the preparation of profiles. In such case, PROMISE will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.|
|Automated individual decisions||You have the right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produces legal effects on you or significantly affects you in a similar way. However, it will not be possible to exercise such right in case the decision is necessary for the conclusion or execution of a contract between you and PROMISE; is authorized by the law applicable to PROMISE provided that it establishes adequate measures to safeguard its rights, liberties and legitimate interests; or is based on your explicit consent.|
|Right to file a claim||You have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.|